Skip to content
- chicken (whole, thighs, breasts…)
- ground cumin
- olive oil
- handful of peas
- Wash the chicken, add salt and pepper. Grease a baking dish with olive oil, place the chicken on it, drizzle with oil and put it in the oven covered. Bake at about 180 degrees until the chicken is tender. Check continuously. If necessary, we can baste with water. We can even reduce the degrees if the chicken will bake longer, it does not matter at all, it will be beautifully soft.
- When the chicken is done, peel the meat and cut into pieces.
- Put the rice in a saucepan, add the peas and cover with water, cook until the rice is done.
- Add the meat to the rice and stir.