Skip to content
- 0,25-0,5 cabbage (depending on size)
- 2 spring onions
- 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 carrots
- bowl of cooked rice (maybe from lunch)
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- handful of frozen peas
- sprig of cloves
- approx. 1,5-2 l of stock
- Cut the cabbage into strips, the onion (white part) and the carrot into rounds. Melt the butter and let the onion and garlic froth. Add the carrots and cumin. Roast together for about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flour and sauté for a while. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil. Add the kale and chard and cook until almost tender. Stir occasionally and add the peas.
- Simmer the soup for a few more minutes, finally stir in the rice and season with salt and pepper. Heat through and serve sprinkled with the remaining green parts of the spring onions.
You Might Also Like