Skip to content
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- handful of dried mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 7 slices of sundried tomatoes, marinated in oil
- olive oil
- chicken broth, or one chicken gel broth and water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- pasta rice
- handful of peas
- slice of butter
- Wash the chicken breasts, cut into cubes, chop the onion finely, chop the sun-dried tomatoes into noodles, soak the mushrooms in water (for half an hour before cooking) and scrape the garlic.
- Fry the onion in a little oil, add the chicken cubes, salt and pepper and sauté until the meat is white on all sides.
- Next, add the garlic, turmeric, tomatoes, overcooked mushrooms and pour in the broth or dissolved broth in water. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the meat is tender (it only takes a short time).
- Finally, add the cornstarch, dissolved in a little water and let it cook for a while.
- If necessary, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta rice according to the instructions on the package, add the butter and peas and serve.
- Garnish with parsley and paprika, or whatever you have on hand.