Skip to content
- 400 g minced pork
- 1 egg
- 1 onion finely chopped
- chopped herbs – chives, parsley, chives
- 2-3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 50 ml cold milk
- a cup of rice – I had jasmine rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 onion
- 1 large chopped pepper, preferably red
- handful of frozen peas
- 4 balls of allspice
- a pinch of curry powder
- grated cheese
- Chop the onion finely and mix with the oil and rinsed rice. Add spices, salt, paprika and water. Put in a preheated oven.
- Mix the meat with the onions and the rest of the ingredients. With wet hands, make balls. Heat the oil and fry the balls on all sides. Just briefly, just enough to make them puff up and stay juicy.
- When the rice is almost soft, stir in the peas and squeeze in the balls. Brush them with the stock (you can add some to the rice) and sprinkle with cheese. Put in the oven for about 10 minutes to bake. Serve immediately with vegetable salad.