Butternut squash is great in combination with creamy rice. Thanks to its sweet taste, the savoury filling provides a great contrast. This is a very quick and easy recipe that anyone can make.
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 50 grams of mushrooms/soya cubes
- 300 grams of cooked rice
- 100 ml cream
- Spices, salt, pepper
- First, cut the pumpkin in half into 2 parts. Cut each part into small squares on the inside.
- Brush the pumpkin with a little oil and bake at 140 °C for 30 minutes.
- Fry 1 chopped onion in the oil until golden brown.
- Once the onions are done, add fresh mushrooms or pre-soaked soya cubes.
- After 3 minutes, add the cooked rice and fry it.
- Then add 100 ml of cream to which add curry spices or seasoning to taste. Stir.
- Once the cream has evaporated, the rice mixture is ready.
- Use a spoon to poke a small hole in the eggplant, into which the rice mixture is placed. Then just decorate and you are done.