Rice with curry and zucchini is a guaranteed way to prepare a quick, good and cheap lunch. All you need is some rice, curry spices and zucchini. So let’s do it.
- 300 g rice
- 40 g butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion
- ½ courgette
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes and hollow out the inside. Add salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Fry the chopped onion in butter and add the zucchini.
- Fry until the zucchini is slightly softened and season with curry spices.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add a little water and curry powder if necessary. Keep stirring until the rice turns yellow.
- Serve with herbs and fresh vegetables.