A heavier but delicious recipe for stuffed chicken breast with rice that everyone will love! It may take us more time to make, but the result is worth it.
- 300 g chicken breast
- 20 g ham
- 100 g mozzarella
- Fresh iceberg lettuce
- 50 g fresh mushrooms
- Cooking cream
- Salt, pepper, spices
- 300 g rice
- 30 g butter
- First rinse and drain the rice. Put it in a pot, add 1 teaspoon of salt, enough water and let it boil.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce and the meat.
- First, cut the chicken breast in half to make one long thin slice.
- Take the mozzarella and coat it all over with the ham.
- Top the mozzarella and ham with at least 2 leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- Then wrap the mozzarella with a long slice of chicken, so that it covers the entire surface of the cheese.
- Next, just salt and pepper and place in the baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the chopped onion.
- After about 2 minutes, add the finely chopped mushrooms and stir.
- Add salt, pepper and spices to taste and stir-fry for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cooking cream to the mixture and thicken with a little roux.
- Stir for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared meat in the baking dish and place in the oven for 40 minutes at 160 °C.
- Continuously baste the meat in the oven with the sauce, adding a little water if necessary.
- After about 40 minutes, remove the meat from the oven and serve with the cooked rice and herbs.