Discover the magic of curry. A dish that stands out for its quick preparation and spicy taste will pleasantly surprise you. Chunks of vegetables, succulent meat and bold juices are a great dinner tip. Ideally, choose rice or rice noodles as a side dish.
- 300 g chicken breast fillets
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (more if you like)
- To taste:
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables – any
- a little flour and water to thicken
- 250 g rice
- a pinch of curry spice
- Cut the meat into noodles, pepper and salt. Put in a hot pan with oil and roast. Add curry powder and soy sauce.
- Add the vegetables, cover with a little water and simmer for a while.
- Thicken with 2 teaspoons of flour dissolved in a little water, cover with a lid and let simmer.
- Put the rice to boil, add salt and a pinch of curry powder. When the rice is cooked, put the meat and vegetables on plates and serve.