Aubergine stuffed with rice is a very popular and atypical way of processing rice. The whole recipe will take you about 45 minutes and will be enjoyed by your whole family.
- 3 eggplants
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 500 g cooked rice
- 50 ml tomato puree
- 1 fresh red pepper
- Spices sweet paprika, hot paprika
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the eggplant in half and hollow out the inside.
- Place it in a preheated oven at 140 °C for 30 minutes.
- Fry the onion in a frying pan until golden brown. Add the tomato puree and finely chopped red pepper. Stir.
- After 5 minutes of stirring, add the rice and stir until the mixture is combined. If necessary, add a small amount of water.
- Add the spices, salt and pepper.
- Place the rice mixture into the well of the baked eggplant.
- Serve with herbs or fresh peppers.