Risotto with leeks and eggs is a super simple recipe that you can make in 15 minutes. You will only need a few ingredients.
- 500 g cooked rice
- 1 medium onion
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 larger tomatoes
- 1 small leek
- 2 eggs
- soy sauce
- herbs for garnish
- Fry chopped onion and garlic in oil. Let sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add finely chopped tomato and stir.
- Then add the cooked rice and fry it together with the vegetables in the oil. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Cut the leek into slices and stir it into the rice.
- Once the rice is fried, make space in the middle of the pan by stacking the rice around the edges of the pan.
- Place 2 eggs in the middle of the pan and pour the soy sauce into them.
- Stir only the eggs until they harden. Once they are done, mix them with the rice.
- Add the soy sauce to the rice to taste and stir.
- And that’s it. Serve the risotto warm and with fresh herbs.