Super easy and quick fried rice recipe, delicious as a side dish or just plain. All it takes is only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes.
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 large eggs
- salt, pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Break the eggs into the pan, stir occasionally until almost done.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients, including rice and stir for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.