Fried rice with egg is a super simple and tasty recipe that anyone can make. You’ll be surprised how easy and quick it is to prepare a meal for the whole family.
- 4 cups of cooked rice
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 large carrot
- 0.5 cans canned corn
- 0,5 cans canned peas
- Soy sauce
- Salt, pepper, spices to taste
- In a frying pan with hot oil, fry the onion, add the carrots and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and stir thoroughly with the caramelized vegetables. Then add the canned corn, peas and stir.
- Once the rice is warm, place it to the sides around the perimeter of the pan to create an empty space in the middle of the pan.
- Into this space, crack 3 eggs, add about 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and start scrambling.
- Stir the finished eggs into the rice and add soy sauce and seasoning as needed.
- Once everything is mixed together, serve the rice with fresh vegetables and chopped herbs.