Kimchi with rice is a special kind of dish with fermented vegetables originally from Korea. It is super simple and you can make it at home in 10 minutes!
- 2-3 tablespoons kimchi (fermented vegetables) and kimchi juice
- 25 grams of bacon
- Spring onions
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 egg
- Chilli, salt and pepper
- Fry 25 grams of bacon in a frying pan until the fat is released.
- Once the bacon is done, add the chopped kimchi to the pan and sauté for a minute.
- Then add the cooked rice, chopped spring onions and 3 tablespoons of kimchi juice.
- Let it sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare a fried egg by cracking it into a new pan and frying it in oil until the white is completely white.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and add chilli. If the rice is too dry, add the necessary amount of hot water and stir.
- Serve warm with the egg and sprinkle with fresh spring onions.