This poke bowl is a great vegan alternative to the classic poke bowl with salmon. However, it is delicious for everyone! Plus, it takes about 20 minutes to prepare.
- 300 g cooked sushi rice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Pickled tofu
- ½ avocado
- Green beans
- Red cabbage
- Sesame seeds
- 50 g cucumber
- Place the sugar, salt and rice vinegar in a small saucepan and heat over a low heat. Stir the whole mixture until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Stir the dissolved mixture into the cooked sushi rice so that it gets everywhere.
- Next, place only the finished rice in a bowl.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. Cut the avocado into long thin slices and place on top of the rice.
- Next, cut the cucumber into fine noodles, add the chopped cabbage and fresh sprouts.
- Sprinkle the rice with sesame seeds, beans and grated carrots.
- Serve at room temperature and eat with traditional Chinese chopsticks.