Rice with chicken, mushrooms and broccoli is one of the very healthy, tasty and popular dishes. If you are a mushroom lover, then this recipe is guaranteed to win you over.
- 100 g mushrooms
- 300 g chicken meat
- 150 g cooked basmati rice
- 1 can of tomato puree
- 1 onion
- Salt, pepper, pinch of sugar
- 200 g cooked broccoli
- Rinse the rice properly and put it in a pot.
- Pour water over it, add 1 teaspoon of salt and let it cook for about 25 minutes.
- Fry the chopped onion in a pan and add the roughly chopped mushrooms.
- Then add the chopped and salted chicken and let it fry together with the onions and mushrooms.
- Once the meat has wilted, add the whole can of tomato puree and stir.
- Add a little salt, pepper and ½ teaspoon of sugar. The sugar will regulate the acidity of the tomatoes and the result will be all the better.
- Add 100 ml of water to the mixture and let it boil. Cover everything with a lid and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Once the meat is ready, it can be served.
- Serve with basmati rice, steamed broccoli and fresh herbs.