Skip to content
- 2 cups cooked rice (maybe left over from lunch)
- red, green and yellow peppers
- 100 g smoked bacon
- 1 large onion
- spicy sausage
- Cut the bacon and onion into small cubes, the sausage into rounds and the peppers into strips. Let the bacon and sausage fry and add the onions.
- After a while, add the peppers and fry them so that they soften slightly. Finally, add the rice and fry together.
- The rice coats beautifully in the paprika base and finally season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with salad or sterilised cucumber.
- Herbs such as parsley or lovage can be added to the rice and sprinkled with grated cheese on the plate. But it is not necessary.