Indian chicken curry is very popular especially in Asia. It takes a little more time, but the resulting taste is 100% worth it!
- 2 onions
- 2 salt
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- soy sauce
- 1 whipping cream
- 300 g chicken meat
- 300 g uncooked rice
- Rinse the rice at least 6 times until it runs clear.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion.
- Add the chopped chicken and stir for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the rice and let it fry lightly.
- Once the rice is fried, pour about 500 ml of water over it and let it cook.
- Add the curry powder, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the water. Cook until all the water has evaporated.
- Then add the cream and cook the rice until soft.
- If the rice is still not soft and cooked, add the desired amount of water.
- Once the rice is ready, serve with fresh herbs.