Every pork lover will love this super quick and tasty recipe. You can make it in half an hour and enjoy it like never before.
- 150 g cooked basmati rice
- 150 g pork
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- Soy sauce
- Spices, salt, pepper
- Vegetables for garnish
- Fry onion and carrot in oil.
- Fry until the vegetables are caramelized and slightly softened.
- Then add the salted and seasoned pork and let it fry for about 5 minutes.
- Once the meat is tender, add 100 ml of water and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Once most of the water has evaporated, season the mixture with soy sauce and your choice of spices.
- Stir and thicken with flour/eggs.
- Serve the mixture with warm cooked basmati rice and fresh vegetables