This seafood dish is especially popular in Asia. It is a very tasty, quick and popular dish for all seafood lovers.
- 500 g cooked light and dark long grain rice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- 500 g prawns
- salt, pepper, spices
- Boil the prawns in a pot with water, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp salt and any seasoning for 3 minutes.
- Peel and chop the shrimp. Leave about 10 prawns whole.
- In a pan with oil, fry the chopped onions for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the chopped prawns and lightly fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the pre-cooked long grain rice and stir.
- Now it’s all done – serve warm with the chives, parsley and peeled prawns.