Skip to content
- 500 g beef ribs
- 1 onion
- bay leaf
- mixture for liver dumplings (GLOBUS – semi-finished)
- Place the beef ribs in a large pot and cover with cold water. Cook over low heat, skimming off the coagulated protein from the surface. Once the protein stops foaming, add the root vegetables, salt, pepper, allspice and bay leaf to the meat.
- Cook by pulling not boiling for about 2 -3 hours.
- In the meantime, you can season the mixture for the liver rice (parsley, garlic, pepper) as you wish.
- Then strain the broth and cut 3 spring onions into larger pieces and one carrot into slices. Using, for example, a colander with larger holes, push the prepared liver mixture into the boiling soup and boil for about 15 minutes. Then just consume with taste.