Risotto with cashews and tomato sauce is a very tasty and simple way to spice up an ordinary risotto. This is a super quick and easy recipe that anyone can make.
- 600 g cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 onions
- 200 grams of root vegetables
- soy sauce
- 4 cooked tomatoes
- 20 grams of sugar
- 50 g white yoghurt
- 100 g fresh cucumber
- Salt, pepper, spices to taste
Procedure – risotto:
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion until golden brown.
- Add the chosen root vegetables and fry for 5 minutes until caramelised.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan and stir well. Add soy sauce, salt or pepper to taste.
Procedure – tomato puree
- Make the base for the tomato puree. Boil the tomatoes and peel them.
- Fry the onion and garlic and add the cooked and chopped tomatoes.
- Season with salt and add half a teaspoon (3 g) of sugar.
- Let the mixture cool and blend it.
- Add about 50 grams of white yoghurt to this mixture and season to taste. Serve the puree cold.
- Serve the risotto with fresh herbs, tomato puree and fresh cucumber.